As a tool to help support your Chromebook in Education program, we want to tell you a little about the services we have to offer:
1. We deliver high quality technical support to schools across the United States for
their Chromebook 1:1 Program, notebook computers, Apple MacBook’s and
2. We stock critical inventory within easy reach of your locations for quick turnarounds.
3. Our sophisticated repair facilities and professional team carry out
component level repairs and refurbish components for extended use and
critical cost savings.
4. Our team of professionals and our state-of-the-art technical facilities
allow us to develop customized solutions to meet our customers’
constantly changing needs.
5. We offer school districts the option to Trade-In or Sell their older Chromebook models that are being refreshed or have become End of Life.
6. We are expanding our services to share with you the experiences in launching and using the Chromebook from some of the schools we currently service, by conducting interviews with schools throughout the US.
7. We will post some of the latest news on updates for Chromebooks and Chrome Apps, along with some best practices from School Districts using them.
8. Coming in the future will be videos to help you save money by doing minor repairs to your Chromebook at the school level, by partnering with us for the low cost replacement parts.