Warranty & Returns
At AGParts Worldwide, our commitment to quality is unparalleled!
We offer a wide range of products and services to best fit your needs. Here’s how we can make your organization’s parts procurement a success:
- Technical Support Specialists are available to help with any question or issue you encounter during the installation of your replacement part.
- Tutorial videos and phone support available upon request. Please send any requests to email@example.com.
Customer Service – Damaged Items:
- Items damaged in transit must be reported within 24 hours of delivery at your facility. Please save all packaging.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with damaged items.
Customer Service – Missing Items:
- Items missing from your order must be reported within five days of delivery at your facility.
- Contact email@example.com for assistance with missing items.
Customer Service – Motherboards:
Core Exchange – A motherboard that was purchased in exchange for a broken motherboard returned to AGP:
- If you did not receive a label with your Exchange purchase, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please do not use the Return Label Form to return a Core Exchange Part.
Reworks – A motherboard that has been previously repaired by AGP and is within the one-year warranty period:
- Please use the Return Label Form to return a rework and choose the Motherboard Repair Rework button to receive a shipping label.
If you have any questions regarding Motherboards, please email us at email@example.com.
AGParts reserves the right to deny credit upon receipt of items if any of the following occur:
- After inspection, our technicians find that the part is not an AGParts product with our internal labels.
Warranty Information – Defects:
- One-year warranty on AC adapters, batteries, and motherboards against defect.
- One-year warranty on motherboard repairs.
- Limited Lifetime warranty on all other products against manufacturer defect in materials and workmanship.
- Excludes cracks or incidental damages obtained from general use and wear.
- A functional, compatible item will be sent as replacement for the defective item.
Warranty Information – Returns:
- Wrong part, functional: 60 days
- No longer needed: 120 days
- 20% restocking fee after 120 days
For our Education Warranty, please visit AGParts Education.
- AGParts reserves the right to deny credit upon receipt of items if any of the following occur:
- After inspection, our technicians find that the part is not an AGParts product.
- Part incurs damage during transit due to improper packaging by customer. Please follow proper packaging practices as directed.