Our commitment to our quality is our number one priority.
We offer a wide range of products and services to best fit the needs of our customers-please see below for a list of ways we can help to make you and your school a success in your parts procurement process.
- Technical Support Specialists are available to help with any question or issue you encounter during the installation of your replacement part. Tutorial videos, phone support, pictures and advice can all be supplied upon request. Please send any requests to QA@agpartsworldwide.com.
Customer Service – Damaged Items:
- Items damaged in transit must be reported within 24 hours of delivery at your facility. Please save all packaging.
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with these matters and our representative will direct you on how to proceed.
Customer Service – Motherboard/Core Exchanges:
- As a cost savings to you and a benefit to our environment, we send a return shipping label with the Core Exchange.
- If you did not receive a label in your shipment, please email us at: email@example.com.
- Please do not use the Return Label Form below to return a Core Exchange Part.
Warranty Information – Defects
- 120 Day on all parts DOA (defective upon arrival).
- 90 Day on Motherboard Repairs.
Warranty Information – Other
- No Longer Needed: 20% restocking fee after 60 Days.
- AGParts reserves the right to deny credit upon receipt of items if any of the following occur:
- Item is found not to be an AGParts product
- Item was not returned using proper packaging practices as directed and incurs damage during transit due to improper packaging by customer.