2. Chrome OS upgrades arrive every two to three weeks–sometimes even more frequently–regardless of what device you have.
3. You can step up your Chrome OS update schedule and get early access to new features if you want.
4. You can slways find out what’s new in a Chrome OS update–if you know where to look.
5. Chrome OS devices don’t receive updates forever, but they do get them for a pretty long time.
6. You can check to see how long any Chrome OS device will receive updates right now–even before you buy it.