1. Arrange your self: you can relocate your self to the left or the right side of the screen, but not the top.
2. Customize the app launcher: simply by clicking and holding on the app to move it where you want it.
3. Focus on your task by going full-screen: you can auto-hide the shelf and expand the tab you are working on to go full-screen.
4. Snap windows on left & right: you can have 2 separate windows open on the left and right side of the screen for multitasking. We all know teachers do a lot of that!
5. Search Gmail and Google Drive right from the omnibox: this will take some set-up, but you can search these items right from the Chrome browser’s Omnibox.
For more details on these tip and tricks, read the article in PC World by Derek Walter.