HP Debuts Their First-Ever 15.6″ Chromebook, Numeric Keypad Included
The HP Chromebook 15 is already listed as “coming soon” on the PC maker’s website and like Acer, the HP Chromebook 15 will offer a variety of processor options ranging from the Pentium Gold 4417U up to Core models, although it isn’t clear which of those HP is using or when they will be available. As you can see in the images, HP has added a numeric keypad to their latest device in the hopes of grabbing the attention of number crunchers and business types.
For now, HP has shared the specs for only the Pentium model that will start at $449 and should be available for purchase in coming days. Here are the details on the all new HP Chromebook 15.
- Chrome OS
- 8th gen Intel Pentium Gold 4417 U (Core I models to come)
- 15.6-inch diagonal FHD(39) IPS BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit touchscreen (1920 x 1080)
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 64GB eMMC storage
- Backlit keyboard with integrated numeric keypad
- 2 x USB-C, 1 x USB-A 3.1, MicroSD slot and 3.5mm headphone/mic jack
- White ceramic-like lid with metal keyboard deck available in Mineral Silver or Cloud Blue
- dual speakers powered by B&O audio
The new HP definitely looks like a premium device and I’m sure the more powerful models will come with a premium price tag, but HP’s attention to detail has given the Chromebook 15 a unique and appealing aesthetic that will likely be a good seller. The thinner bezels are for sure a welcome addition to the Chrome OS space.
The information for this post was taken from an article by , follow this link for the complete article and more details. in CHROME UNBOXED