CUSTOMER SERVICE & WARRANTY
Our commitment to our quality is our number one priority.
We offer a wide range of products and services to best fit the needs of our customers-please see below for a list of ways we can help to make you and your school a success in your parts procurement process.
- Technical Support Specialists are available to help with any question or issue you encounter during the installation of your replacement part. Tutorial videos, phone support, pictures and advice can all be supplied upon request. Please send any requests to QA@agpartsworldwide.com.
Customer Service-Damaged Items:
- Items damaged in transit must be requested for replacement within 3 business days of delivery receipt at your facility.
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with these matters and our representative will direct you on how to proceed.
Customer Service-Core Exchanges:
- We send labels with our replacement parts that you can use to return your defective part to us for cost savings to you and benefits for our environment.
- If you did not receive a label in your shipment, please email email@example.com.
- 120-day warranty on all products against manufacturer defect in materials and workmanship.
- Excludes cracks or incidental damages obtained from general use and wear.
- A functional, compatible item will be sent as replacement for the defective item.
- Wrong Part-Functional: 30 Days
- No Longer Needed: 60 Days
- Subject to 15% Restock Fee
- AGParts reserves the right to deny credit upon receipt of items if any of the following occur:
- Item is found not to be an AGParts product
- Item was not returned using proper packaging practices as directed and incurs damage during transit due to improper packaging by customer.
MOTHERBOARD/CORE RETURN INSTRUCTIONS:
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO RETURN A CORE PART!
To return a core part, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for return instructions.